Monday, October 5, 2015

A few months ago, I ran across the mission control desk created by Jeff Highsmith and documented in Make magazine and recently decided to build one for my kids, as they were fascinated by a similar, but much simpler, panel at the St. Louis Science Center.  Naturally, I wanted to make a few changes and improvements to the design, and found that the instructions on Make magazine's website, while good, were missing a few details to get past some hurdles in the build, such as wiring diagrams, as well as links to sounds needed to complete the build.  So I decided to try to create this blog to document my progress to help others along. 

If I can keep up with documenting what I'm doing.  I'm not always good with that.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment